N-methyl-p-anisidine is a simple mixed ether that combines the ether and the aromatic amine functional groups, providing the multifunctional properties of the formula. Its use allows to improve the anti-knock, anti-oxidation, detergent and environmental properties of motor gasoline (according to the European emission standards), thereby increasing its functional quality. All properties of N-methyl-p-anisidine were confirmed by test results obtained by leading russian scientific-research centers.
Key preconditions for development of the project
Engine downsizing is a key approach to meet average CO2 emissions targets
Increasing the compression ratio
Optimisation the engine design for fuel with high RON
Demand for a new high-octane gasolines with RON 95+
Methods of increasing the octane number
• isomerization, alkylation
• catalytic reforming, fluid catalytic
ETHERS AND ALCOHOLS
• TAME, ETBE, MTBE
NEW HOGHT-OCTANE ETHER
(ETBE, MTBE, TAME)
• N-methyl-p-anisidine is effective multifunctional octane booster for refineries to produce high quality gasoline with improved combustion and corrosion characteristics
• N-methyl-p-anisidine helps to meet strict emission standards
• NMPA is effective in improving general gasoline properties and use for production of branded fuels without addition additives
• NMPA can be used as an innovative octane booster for racing fuels with high level of power
The presence of oxygen in the NMPA increases the completeness of fuel combustion and reduces the content of emissions of CO and CH in the composition of the exhaust gases.
The molecule is able to remove water from a fuel system and prevent corrosion of metals.
The mass fraction of Nitrogen in the NMPA molecule is 23% less compared to N-methylaniline.
The results of bench tests shows that the involvement in the composition of motor gasoline Regular Euro-92 1% of the mass. NMPA does not lead to an increase in CO, CH, NOx, CO2 emissions with exhaust gases.
It reduces the tendency to the formation of soot in the combustion chamber.
Actively prevents oxidative processes in gasoline.