Corrosion and scale formation in recycling water supply systems can reduce the flow rate and typically lead to the entire system drop.
Corrosion and scale inhibitors IFO FOSFOCOR and IFO POLISKEIL are developed on the basis of innovative nitrogen-containing phosphonates of our own production, which in combination with classical phosphonates and polycarboxylates, provide the highest standards of stabilization water treatment against corrosion and scale deposits.
These are specially formulated chemicals with proven effectiveness that reduce and prevent the corrosion and scale formation in water supply systems. The active substances in the inhibitors react with and neutralize potential scale/corrosion.
IFO FOSFOCOR and IFO POLISKEIL:
- High quality and proven efficiency
- Protection of recycling water supply systems and reverse osmosis plants of any size enterprises
- Corrosion reduction and salt control
- Excellent results in varying hardness water
- Compatibility with other reagents